Acquired a building at 1-1-1 Uchihonmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka Prefecture to function as a new headquarter.
Renamed Osaka Head Office to Universal Office.
- Along with the relocation of Shimaya International Trading, R&D center was inaugurated.
- Completion of Cosmo Beauty Co., Ltd. China 2nd Plant.
- Completion of Vina Cosmo Co., Ltd. 3rd Plant in Vietnam.
- Opening of Osaka Fukushima Office.
- Expansion of Kanto Plant.
- 2nd plant completed in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- Chinese plant “Cosmo Beauty Co., Ltd. China Factory” completed.
- Tokyo Head Office relocated from Ikebukuro to Narimasu. Tokyo Laboratory opened in the Tokyo Head Office.
- Ogawa Warehouse in Ogawa-machi, Hiki-gun, Saitama completed. Rebranding of our Corporate Philosophy.
- Takashi Yamazoe became the 5th Representative Director and President. Shigeki Nishikawa became the Executive Chairman of the Board.
- Osaka Office and Osaka Laboratory relocated to Konohana-ku Shimaya 6-chome. Adopted two head office system to establish Tokyo Head Office and Osaka Head Office.
- The third period expansion of Kanto Factory completed. New plant with cosmetic GMP standard built. Tokyo Head Office relocated.
- Tokyo Sales Office and Kanto Factory renamed to Medicos Co., Ltd.
- Shigeki Nishikawa became the 4th Representative Director and President.
- Mokuken Co., Ltd. merged with Cosmo Beauty Co., Ltd. to consolidate management resources and inaugurated as Cosmo Beauty Co., Ltd.
Mokuken Co., Ltd. history
Cosmo Beauty Co., Ltd. history
- Corporate head office relocated from Konohana-ku, Osaka to Higashiikebukuro Toshima-ku, Tokyo.
- Tokyo Sales Office established in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Yoshiharu Yamakawa became the 2nd Representative Director and President.
Tokyo Sales Office and Kanto Factory expanded.
804.1 m2 of clean control area with the same environment as medicine manufacturing established.
- Shimaya International Trading Company Co., Ltd. established in Shanghai, China.
- Mokuken Co., Ltd. Shanghai Office established.
- Tokyo Sales Office and Kanto Factory built and relocated to Namegawa-machi, Hiki-gun, Saitama (inside Higashimatsuyama Industrial Estate).
- Main Factory established next to Mokuken Co., Ltd. in Konohana-ku Shimaya.
- Vina Cosmo Co., Ltd. established in Ho Chi Minh with full investment from Mokuken Co., Ltd.
- Mokuken Co., Ltd. opened their business office in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- New head office built to integrate the office and Kansai manufacturing plant. Trade name Mokuken Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. changed to Mokuken Co., Ltd.
- New head office and manufacturing department relocated.
- Cosmo Beauty LLC converted to Cosmo Beauty Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Sales Office and Kanto Factory built in Ogawa-machi, Hiki-gun, Saitama.
- Cosmetics Department inaugurated within Mokuken Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. in Oyodo Kita-ku, Osaka. Cosmo Beauty LLC established.
- New Tokyo Sales Office established in Daimon Itabashi-ku, Tokyo.
- Hirokazu Ao became the 2nd Representative Director and President after the passing of Kenji Ao in December 1982.
- 2nd plant built in Hanaten Jyoto-ku, Osaka.
- Tokyo Sales Office established in Funado Itabashi-ku, Tokyo.
- Mokuken Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. established in Miyakojima-ku, Osaka.
- Manufacturing Department inaugurated in Hanaten Jyoto-ku, Osaka.
- The 1st President, Kenji Ao established Mokuken Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. as a manufacturer and retail sales for industrial detergents.